Saturday, January 24, 2009

The choices that i have made, or will make

Well, I didn’t get many responses from the last post… So I’m going to write about all three. Before that however, I have to preface you reader(s), this may take quite a long time. I’m actually going to try and write this not just pull something out of my ass and spit it through my keyboard.
It’s been along time since I wanted to just to do something because it is productive and it was something that could help me improve myself (that came out weird). However my motivation lies in my ability to have an audience, which I don’t actually think I have. So I’ m going to write this thing(s) as a way broadening my horizons. I want to show the world that an idiot, like myself, can write a piece that can go toe to toe with those of scholars who love to over complicate topics, just because they know so very much about its background. I plan to end that with something so stupendously stupid, that I highly doubt that its going to work. I won’t divulge in it now but it involves some stupid thinking.
Well I think I’ve rambled on for long enough. I will leave people to ponder the fact that classes start in about a day and I haven’t that faintest idea as what I’m going to do with my life.

No comments: