Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Digging myself deeper

So I tend to write blogs and leave them as drafts this one will be published. If not well you'll never know. But im hear to dish about the world and procrastinate.
So, what the hell is there to talk about!? For one thing the world is going to shit. Oh now I have no ones attention, but here goes. The economy died in the last two weeks. the people are all running around wondering what the hell there going to do. Me, I'm going to bath in the glory of having a retail job that pays the bills and leaves enough money for me to further my hobbies (i.e. Games, Comics and computer hardware). But Where does it end?
In two years will my meaningless job at Best Buy, enable me to sustain my life, i highly doubt it. So, why am i so negative, because this is my blog and its meant to get stuff of my chest.
Now to the good stuff, the games and movies ( and politics for the haters). The first thing that i need to mention is something that i wrote in another post that i neglected to publish. The Freakin Star Wars Force Unleashed, the game has problems but that doesn't make it a bad game. The physics engine does't really stick out as too impressive, the combat is lack luster and buggy. That didn't however stop it from being fun, yes within all my hate, the game was fun, and it is absolutly worth a rent and or borrow from an unknowing friend.
Now to the good, no, FANtastic game, LittleBigPlanet. This is one of those games that will make you smile. I would just make sackboy jump and interact with the evironment, and smile and i haven't done that since Super Mario Galaxy.
Oh shit this thing has been sitting here for two hours, so im going to post and finish up later

No comments: